<body>
Individual Reflective Essay
Friday, September 11, 2009

Project Work
-Individual Reflective Essay

The story I have chosen to write a poem on is “THE TAXIMAN’S STORY” I chose this story as I found it the most interesting amongst the rest. I also understood this story clearly. I could imagine myself as the character inside. While writing the poem, I did face some challenges, like other writers. Although I knew that poems need not rhyme, I wanted to put some rhyming words in it to make it more interesting. I had to use some websites to help me find rhyming words.
I re-editted my poem the second time as i wanted to add more poetic devices like metaphors , similes , etc. into it.

I have chosen blogging to present my poem. As I have been blogging for a very long time, I am more comfortable in using this method. Plus, I know how to edit the skins for the blog. I did consider multimedia presentation. But after much thought, I find that blogging is more preferable when compared to the multimedia presentation.

I think that the Poetry Slam Coaching Clinic has helped me in this project. Before the clinic, I had no connections with poetry. After this clinic, it introduced me to different kinds of poem and that poems need not rhyme. This clinic has really contributed a lot to my poem. And I really agree that this project helped me increase my knowledge about poetry


Profile
the girl next door


N.G.E.L.I.S.A

1E4; 18
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.


Message
read it xD

Message to Mrs Firdouse ,
Heelloooo , welcome to me literatue blog
Hope all the fonts , size, colour, ect. are ohkay for you
last but not least , please leave a comment in the shoutbox, which is following you , (look to your right xD )
and have a enjoy your visit here :)

Have a nice Day~

Links
you're on your way

Sharon. Sok Hour. YiNG YiNG. JiaMin. Kaiko (Jia Wei). LiYing. MeiWen.

Archives
gone with the wind

September 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
the poem being read
my horrible voice ><


ShoutMix chat widget